Summer sneakers...the white edition. Summer's the time to embrace flats. Yup, I'm talking sneakers, flat sandals, and everything in between. Give your feet a break and relax! I've definitely embraced the sneaker trend lately and this summer it's all about a crisp clean white pair; they go with everything. In case you're still pursuing a perfect pair, I've rounded up my top 5 faves!
A little twist on the typical Converse Chuck Taylor. These shoreline sneakers are perfect for summer. I love how easy they are to slip on and off; perfect for that beach life!
Get it: Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneaker
If you're in to the regular Chuck Taylor Converse, here are 3 ways to wear them.
Umm my new faves... these Adidas Adrias are my new shoe jam. I spotted a co-worker in them and I was instantly obsessed. I love the suede/leather perforated combo. They're perf (pun intended)! Pair them with distressed denim shorts and a breathable linen shirt for a great weekend look.
Buy it: Adidas Originals Adrias
You always need a good running shoe that you can romp around in with your Lululemons while running errands, right? It's one of those "I look like I worked out" outfits. Well whether you work out or not, these Nike Flyknit's will amp up your athletic look all summer long.
These babies will even last you into fall and look great paired with leather skinnies and chambray shirt. It's athletic chic!
Shop it: Nike FlyKnits
A slip on sneaker is a must have. These white perforated leather Vans are a cult favorite. I have them in black too. They're classic and comfortable, what else can a girl ask for?
Pair 'em with a cute sundress for a easy breezy "I didn't try to hard" look.
Get 'em: Vans Slip-ons
A total flashback but super cute. Supergas made a great comeback a few years ago and they're still going strong.
Shop 'em: Supergas
In my opinion, it's important to stay classic when you're wearing a sneaker - the crazy trendy styles never last ie wedge sneakers. Plus remember, we're giving our feet a break this season. And, when in doubt, go with white!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder