29 Ağustos 2015 Cumartesi

Find Out How To Holiday in a couple of Heels

How to break in high heels.  pursuitofshoes.com

It's safe to say most of us have a love/hate relationships with high heels. We love how they look but hate how uncomfortable they can be. One thing most women forget to do when they buy a pair of heels is break them in. Follow my 5 easy steps and they'll be no painful blisters or achy toes:

Stretch them out... even if you have narrow feet your shoes still need to stretch. Put on a pair of cotton socks (not too thin and not too thick) and slip on your heels. Walk around the house for about 30 minutes a few nights in a row and they should be stretched to perfection.
Slippery little suckers... I've been that girl that puts on a new pair of heels for a night out on the town and because they were brand new the soles hadn't been roughed up yet, and I slipped. And let me tell you, this has happened more than once. To prevent this disastrous embarrassment, I rough the soles with some sand paper or buy non-slick pads that stick to the sole. They're life savers - literally! We've all suffered from blisters and they are not fun! Moleskin will be your new best friend. It's a thick, strong cotton fabric that has adhesive on one side to stick to your skin or shoes in the areas that give you blisters. So instead of your shoe rubbing up against your skin causing a blister, you now have a cushion of soft fabric. Blister problemo solved. Make sure to put on BEFORE you start wearing, not after you feel the blister forming. The goal is to prevent! Maybe it's because I'm getting older but comfort is always of the utmost importance. Heels are usually not the most comfortable shoe choice so I have invested in gel soles. They cushion your feet while you're walking and create a much more comfortable experience while romping around. Trust me, you'll love them.
 Buy the right shoe size girls! I know, I've totally done the, "They don't have my size but I desperately want them so I'll buy the size they do have and make them work." Nope, it doesn't work, ever. Buying the wrong size either too small or too big causes too many blisters and is hard on your feet. Don't do it - it may be tempting but your feet need to keep you up for the rest of your lives so treat them well.

Enjoy these 5 tips on breaking in your heels and cheers to banning high heel pain!   

, How to Break in a Pair of Heels foodrecipeandhealth.blogspot.com farkıyla sizlerle.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder